Compassionate Farming Education Initiative is a 501c3 educational non-profit organization based out of southeast Florida. CFEI is committed to creating conscious, educated, empowered consumers; thereby shifting mass industry towards vegan, sustainable products and a global, plant-based agriculture model.
We help people to transition their diets and lifestyle into an ethical vegan model, while learning about animal sentience and the rich emotional and intellectual capacities of typically “farmed" animals. We do this through outreach and education, utilizing online and open-source materials.
We seek to shift the old paradigm of farming. We believe that Compassionate Farming is Plant-Based Farming. It is an essential shift, for our world is in peril - and animal agriculture is the leading cause of greenhouse gas emissions, pollution, deforestation, water depletion, ocean acidification, species extinction and world hunger. The animals suffer, our planet suffers and our health suffers.
We aim to educate the public in the following areas:
- Current animal agriculture practices and their impact on our health and the world
- The meat industry’s marketing myth of ”humane” animal farming
- Healthy, convenient and affordable plant-based food alternatives
- The personal and global impact of our food choices
- The psychological facets of animal ethics, speciesism and carnism
- Targeted, effective advocacy techniques for animal rights advocates
- Local access to Farm Animal Sanctuaries where people can get to know the animals face to face
Via farm animal rescue sanctuaries, people have the opportunity to deeply connect with rescued farm animals on location. Where sanctuaries are not readily accessible, we will offer open-source curriculum designed for digital download distribution to schools, community centers, and small outreach groups. These services will be at no cost to the consumer, through private funding. We are currently developing this curriculum and will unveil its content shortly.
If your organization would like to become affiliated with CFEI, please contact us at email@example.com We will include you as a resource in our network.
Thank you for your contribution to making this world a kinder and healthier place to live!